Monday, June 27, 2005

Vacation Blues

I just went to Utah for a week. It was the best vacation I've had in a long time. I decided beforehand that I really needed to take advantage of the fact that I could be outside all day everyday, so I was. I went golfing, worked in the yard at my sister's house, went to a rodeo, played soccer, volleyball, went hiking, BBQ'ed, went bike riding, picniced. It was so great! I loved every minute of it! My cousin's have a ranch in Grover which is in the South Eastern part of Utah. It's so beautiful out there--farms, ranches, mountains, open fields, rivers, small lakes. So the vacation is over and I'm back here in the office. I feel like Tom Hanks in Joe vs. the Volcano: depressed and grey, staring at a picture of an island while the florescent lights are buzzing overhead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home