Thursday, May 05, 2005

Hot Chocolate

I love to be outside but today I will enjoy my cube because outside it's clouds and rain. The worst is when the weekdays are sunny and beautiful and the weekends are rainy and cloudy. I'm always grateful when it's in the middle of the week and it's raining...that means there is a good chance for sun over the weekend!
Every office has a kitchen and with every office kitchen there is coffee, water, and hot chocolate. I love hot chocolate. It's honestly one of my favorite things. You know that time in the morning, usually around 10am, when you have already eaten breakfast but it's too early to eat lunch and you are so hungry that you start to search through your drawers for any shred of sustenance and wonder what creative way you can consume the ketsup packets and soy sauce? Well I have found that the office kitchen hot chocolate is just the cure. Lately, I have been pouring a couple of creamers in with it. It thickens it up just right and it holds me over until lunch! Try it out. I don't think you'll be dissappointed...that is unless you are lactose intolerant. Then I think you'll be pissed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home